06062016 POKEMON CAFE
Meoooooow~~ Hmm visited the Pokemon Cafe today la~
Today Q was okay, not so much people. The place was hot,
fooodie leh soso, me and qing ai de feels purin cafe de foodie
is nicer la!! LOL!! We got a very scary table...the table
got hole de you know hole!! Im so scare that the cups will
falls if we never put them properly!!
Oh recently im just tooooooooooooooooooo poison by
'Descendants Of The Sun' I have already rewatch it twice
in a roll and i still cant get enough of it!! I think im dead!!
The big wawa just cant import in to sg because of the gun!
I'm just so sad!
Took the pretty bottle home
Thank U Qing Ai De for the past few days!
Loots
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my Song JoongKi
Another set of Tsumtsum checked into my home
Just love its specs
Phantaci!! I think im dead to see you here in sg
2016 done...
Some pains just cant be expressed through words... i cant say im not okay,
its too stress and too mafan for others. Everyday i smile to the fullest
when i step outside my house, when im in shop. But it is just
too difficult and tiring. I want to be okay but im not okay,
i want to cry but the tears don wanna come out...
Haiz life is too difficult...