I'M NOT A THREE YEARS OLD KID!! Yes i am not so please don't hide anythingy from me thinking that i don't know what is going on can. I hated this man!!LOL!!Don't think i cannot see through the heart and that mind.
Okay yesterday wah feel damn sian because is programming and also because Mr.Bean don't like me.LOL!Okay that Faci failed me for yesterday lesson la.Seriously i really really don't understand any single thing he taught.Not that i never listen is he didn't even teach!Damn hope next semester my programming faci will not be him.If not my programming is going to be gone case one!!
Then yesterday the worst thingy is Mr.Bean don't like me la.Lucky i walked fast enough and vomit at home and not outside if not it will be damn paiseh sia.I also don't know why la just feel giddy and want to vomit and dang dang dang dang.. vomited =( Lucky i am fast lucky!!