<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6500498836894045953?origin\x3dhttp://prisz-xiiann.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THE PRINCESS ♥
Photobucket
MISS BLUR BAOBAO
02Feb1991
♥♥ JAY CHOU 周杰伦 ♥♥


☆QING AI DE☆

☆LAOPO☆

☆AHGAN☆

WISHLIST
*WATCH The GazettE LIVE @ JAPAN (A MUST!!)
*JAPAN
*KEYBOARD/PIANO
*MONEY


SONGS OF HER LIFE

HER DAR LINKS
HER MEMORIES
HER CREDITS
Sunday, January 11, 2009


I DAMN NERVOUS!!!
Okay i'm officially not going to sleep
today!!Why?!Cause tomorrow is the
result day liao!!!OMG!!!ARGH!!!I don't
know why my brother can sleep so well
now ar.Haiz!!

Hope tomorrow won't shed any tears cause
i super hate crying outside de.N babe if
after 2pm no phone ringing means i'm dead!!
LOL!!!Aiyo!!14 point is my aim which i think
CMI after the whole exam had ended.I now
just hope i can pass can liao nothing much!!!
**Praying hard super hard!!

14 HOURS TO THE RELEASE!!!



BAOBAO ♥ TWINNIE