<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6500498836894045953?origin\x3dhttp://prisz-xiiann.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THE PRINCESS ♥
Photobucket
MISS BLUR BAOBAO
02Feb1991
♥♥ JAY CHOU 周杰伦 ♥♥


☆QING AI DE☆

☆LAOPO☆

☆AHGAN☆

WISHLIST
*WATCH The GazettE LIVE @ JAPAN (A MUST!!)
*JAPAN
*KEYBOARD/PIANO
*MONEY


SONGS OF HER LIFE

HER DAR LINKS
HER MEMORIES
HER CREDITS
Friday, February 8, 2008


Today is the first day of Chinese New Year!!Woke
up at 2++ again cause yesterday help Mami
decorate the house till 2am++.Haha i know this is
an excuse la cause i everytime also like that.

Wake up the first thingy is online but hor no Weisien
N my cousin cause Weisien went to Malaysia N cousins
still sleeping ba.I only saw Jinzhi,Elise N Kelly!!So went
to eat lunch lo.Because i woke up late,I got two sets of
lunch.Got morning de rice NN Mac.No wonder I grew
fatter.Went to surf the net N play games.

Bath at 4pm sharp cause going to grandma's house at
6.30pm!!As usual i prepared very de long need tie hair
do eyeslashes babababa~~~finally went out of the room
at 6.25++

Reached Ah Mah's house already quite late liao NNN i
miss SHOU ZU!!!AHA!!tomorrow last le.I think also
cannot watch.So played some poker de games N lost $3.
Hope tomorrow will win some.Left Ah Mah's house at
10.30++.Really enjoy but got abit unhappy cause i don't
know why she joined the game lo N stopped us from
playing N we also never disturb her.Nevermid la got
enjoy ourselves can liao!!












Nice ma??I do de leh

















What i wore today







BAOBAO ♥ TWINNIE