SENTOSA!!!!! (I lost my favourite ring =( ) Today we went to Sentosa!!Woke up at 9.30am today cause we are meeting at 10.30.Bath N do somemore packing before going out.Went out of my house at 10.20.Actually will not late de because i wanna buy sweets then digged for wallet N realised i left it at home.Therefore,ran back home from the traffic light at the intertrain there.
Reach MRT very surprise to see HIM cause he supposed to meet us at Harborfront de.Very de paiseh cause alot people reached liao.Got Shiting, Jiayun,Ruimei,Prem,Xinjie,HIM,Jinzhi.Lucky i not the last one.Waited awhile for Mus N Zhihui,After that boarded the train.No place to sit so cannot sleep.Zzzz
Reached there about....I forgot liao.But we went to eat cause they very hungry.I so stupid!!I should also eat cause never eat breakfast!!Haiz nevermind.Meet Natasha N Safuan there also.NN Jiayun bruoght me the chocolate bissues from Vivo de chocolate shop as birthday presents!! THANK YOU Jiayun.So went buy tickets to board the "train"
Step into the bench already started raining,but not so heavy.Went to find place to sit N play volleyball.Rain still continuing.Played awhile N Kelly N Boon Hwee came with an umbrella.ZZzzzz sian rained too heavy so ran back to shelter.Weisien,Hazwan N Elise came too.Eating starts~~~ Waited for sometime N very de cold sia.
No rain!!Went to play captain ball N they still continue on volleyball.Had ice-cream with Zhihui,Elise,Jinzhi,Jiayun N Xingjie.Had a combined captain ball game together N went to bath after that.Nearly forgot,Boon Hwee,Prem,Mus N Shiting went home first.As usual,Borrowing of shampoo starts.
Settle our dinner at Vivo de Long John..I never eat cause wanted to eat Gelaria.It was Safuan de treat.THANK YOU Safuan!!!Took the train back home at 10++But they were still veri high sia,I was like dying liao.Zzzzz
Reached Sembawang around 11pm.They(Jinzhi,Xingjie,Weisien N HIM)insisted to sent Kelly N me home.So went back with them.Abit of happiness But spoiled by....your should know. KK la going knock off le.Thank you for sending me home!!! NN He like injuried his hands again =(