<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6500498836894045953?origin\x3dhttp://prisz-xiiann.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THE PRINCESS ♥
Photobucket
MISS BLUR BAOBAO
02Feb1991
♥♥ JAY CHOU 周杰伦 ♥♥


☆QING AI DE☆

☆LAOPO☆

☆AHGAN☆

WISHLIST
*WATCH The GazettE LIVE @ JAPAN (A MUST!!)
*JAPAN
*KEYBOARD/PIANO
*MONEY


SONGS OF HER LIFE

HER DAR LINKS
HER MEMORIES
HER CREDITS
Saturday, February 2, 2008


Happy Birthday To Me!! (2nd Feb)

Yo today was a totally unexpected day!!Lets talk
about school first la.Today Weisien N Zhihui didn't
come N the class was like so quiet,don't really feel
use to it.Lessons was as usual boring lo.

History,we thought it is going to be seeing
the videos again but lucky this time not video.But
it was no much better lo,we are doing source-base
question in AVA room. D&T was as usual boring.
Studying the same thingy again-ELECTRONICS.
Zzzzzz....

After ASP,rushed home with Kelly.I meeting Hazwan
they all at 3.45pm.Actually,wanted to meet Weisien first
to go eat cause really very de hungry sia but she cannot
make it so never go.It was rainning very de heavy when I went
out of the house.I forgot that we are meeting at the
platform at the last cabin there.HAHA waited fir awhile
at below.Lucky Jiayun called me!!

Hazwan was late so waited awhile N Jiayun stand at one
corner which we all cannot see so miss another train again.
So reached Bugis about 4pm ar.I forgot le.Then went to see
Hazwan de pants but don't know why he didn't buy.Therefore,
went walking around bugis street N meet Elise at Topman
there.After she came we walked to Marina Square N spent
the rest of the time there.Talk quite alot with Ruimei N she
brought her Chinese New Year clothes too.Then Hazwan N
Elise don't go where then Zhihui suddenly feel very angry.
It really scare me lo!!!

LOL I then found out they went to buy a birthday cake for
me.IT WAS REALLY A SURPRISE!!!I was really touch
tears got in my eyes but think of their acting was so good
actually wanted to laugh.REALLY THANK YOU GUYS
FOR THE CAKE I WILL REMEMBER THIS BIRTHDAY
FOREVER!!!


Celebrated N bluff Me de people:
-Weisien
-Zhihui
-Elise
-Hazwan
-Jiayun
-Ruimei
-Safuan
-HAIKAL

Cake sponsors:
-Hazwan
-Elise

Photogragher:
-Weisien
-Haikal
-Safuan

Most serious actors:
-Zhihui

BAOBAO ♥ TWINNIE