<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6500498836894045953?origin\x3dhttp://prisz-xiiann.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THE PRINCESS ♥
Photobucket
MISS BLUR BAOBAO
02Feb1991
♥♥ JAY CHOU 周杰伦 ♥♥


☆QING AI DE☆

☆LAOPO☆

☆AHGAN☆

WISHLIST
*WATCH The GazettE LIVE @ JAPAN (A MUST!!)
*JAPAN
*KEYBOARD/PIANO
*MONEY


SONGS OF HER LIFE

HER DAR LINKS
HER MEMORIES
HER CREDITS
Thursday, November 29, 2007


MY HAPPY & SAD DAY

Today I woke up veri de early because got
Someone(my Ah KIM).She say what got job
for me LOL in the end also nothing.So I went back
to sleep.About 12pm my cousin say want go shopping
so went for a bath den went off at 1.30pm.TODAY ,I WAS
SUPPOSE TO MEET WEISIEN 4 HER LUNCH,BUT I PS HER

SORRI!!!

Then the both of us went SHOPPING at Novena.We brought
Earings...But we are veri de hungry!!So went to eat Long John.
On our way down,the Smell of the DOUGHNUT FACTORY make the
two hungry lords ran to the shop.Although there is not much people
but we insisted to eat Long John then this.EATING TIME STARTS!!

After that we head down to Orchard to shop shop N of course buy
some stuff.N N We took Neo-Prints too.Hahaha.$25 was then GONE!
*PLS DON'T WEAR HIGH-HEELS FOR SHOPPING!! N I SAW
ADRIANO AT CINELEISURE =)





































Don't Be Scared By Us



































Christmas Deco

















Me & PooH & Piget





























Our Neo-Prints!!

BAOBAO ♥ TWINNIE